Nikola Tesla meditated
Energy systems and vibrations
Energy is in constant exchange with the environment. So we too are in a constant exchange of energy with our environment. We are in exchange with the energy of other people, with information that we receive through the media and we are in exchange with nature and its vibrations.
Therefore, pay attention to:
- how people and their moods influence your system? Ask yourself, does this mood have anything to do with me or is this the story of the person opposite you?
- how information affects you, what feelings arise? Are you getting insecure or scared? Sad or happy?
Emotions affect your energy system just like your thoughts. The Institute of Heartmath in the USA has done research on this topic. So the heart should vibrate at 8 Hz in the state of love. In the case of brain waves, this frequency is the transition from the area of alpha waves, which stand for slight relaxation, to the area of theta waves, which characterize deep relaxation. So you could say that a loving heart and a relaxed mind are on the same wavelength.
The earth also vibrates, by the way, this frequency is called the Schuhmann frequency or the earth resonance frequency. It is the oscillation pattern with which the earth pulses: 7.83 Hz. The Schumann frequency, however, is subject to fluctuations and an average value of 8 Hertz can be assumed.
Meditation for your energy system on Sunday, November 1st, 2020
Join us via zoom at 5 p.m. with Sandra and Marco. Register at Sandra 079 304 38 12
ONLINE LIVE YOGA WITH SANDRA
- How can I make stretchy ice cream
- How many BizTalk components are there
- Why is my life depressed
- Is an eBiz computer course real
- How does Donald Trump react to hecklers
- Is the solar system in space
- How is the annual weather in Japan
- What's the best messenger ever
- Why do people abuse oxycodone
- What do real estate appraisers do
- How does the digitization of sound work
- How was Hercules killed
- How did mankind evolve according to Hinduism
- Sub-states were independent countries
- Why is my Toshiba PC very slow?
- Why are careers so disappointing
- Like life at USIT USICT
- What was the first capital of Saskatchewan
- What are some popular misconceptions about Disney
- What does UDI stand for in Norway
- Influences dopamine innovation and diversity
- What are some good hotel reservation systems
- What are the uses of leaf chromatography
- How is the company Applied Materials