How can I become a good husband
Marriage: Are You a Good Marital Partner?
Are you a good wife or a good husband? (Photo: archive)Married life can be challenging at times. Man quickly feels constricted, woman not given enough attention. Often everyday life also puts a strain on being together. With the quiz from Peter Ehrenbergs "Handbook for the Good Wife", or Doris Burgers "Handbook for the Good Husband", you can find out what qualities you have as a spouse. Take a relaxed look, because the little test requires a dose of humor.
His tools are taboo
There are rules of the game that everyone in a partnership should adhere to. There is one rule that women must observe in any case: even if they like to tackle repairs themselves, reaching into the man's toolbox without authorization is taboo. Because he maintains a relationship of trust with him like you do with your handbag. And after all, you don't want man to rummage around in it either, do you? Tip: give him his freedom and accept his territory.
Man scores with attention
Men, on the other hand, can score with characteristics such as attention or neatness. Even if you as a man occasionally neglect to pay a nice compliment to your wife, a bouquet of flowers for your wedding day isn't too much to ask, is it? Even if your independence is important to you: At the weekend, just leave your tools in the basement and have a nice dinner or a movie with your wife.
Household help promotes sex life
The road to more sex: According to a US study, men who give their wives a good hand around the house have a better sex life. The researchers claim that there is a direct relationship between the amount of housework and, for example, the frequency of sex. "The more men do housework, the happier the women are," says Scott Coltrane, co-author of the study. This is also reflected in sex, continues the sociologist from California.
That little bit of household
Household appliances are a fine thing: Coffee machines, vacuum cleaners and the like help with the little things in life. If the cleaning help comes once a week, the question of order seems to be settled, at least for a large part of the male population. Because the little rest will almost take care of itself anyway, i.e. the woman will take on the unpleasant tasks. But men, watch out: those who help around the house exert a sexual attraction on their wife. In their humorous marriage guides, Doris Burger and Peter Ehrenberg reveal which hand movements, in addition to mopping, stimulate married life:
Book tip The Handbook for the Good Wife
Book tip The manual for the good husband
More from lifestyle:
Ingredients deciphered What is really in sachet soup?
Still hungry after eating? That really makes you feel full
A few pounds too much? The 10 best weight loss rules
Master's New Jealousy in Dogs
- What are your tips for lobbying politicians
- Let's reach the eerie valley
- Rochester NY is a family town
- Self Score provides a credit score
- Can I do 2 diplomas at the same time?
- What is a research center
- How would you detonate a phone
- Vomiting is an excretion
- Will TDS be refunded or not
- How many Lamborghinis are there in Bangalore
- Why Infosys are divided into small business units
- How can you encourage student engagement?
- Does anyone know Pesto Tech
- Is ice skating just like inline skating
- Use Quoraner Facebook or WhatsApp
- If the SQL Server is restarted, the PDF size is reduced
- Are paper cups compostable?
- What are some interesting facts about Caltech
- Can I keep cookies in the fridge?
- How do I know my CIBIL score
- Who is the strongest Nagato or Itachi
- What do you want to explore
- How traffic signs cause accidents
- Where does the name Smith come from