Which is the correct feeding pipe or feeding pipe
Esophagus - structure and function
The gullet (esophagus) connects the throat to the stomach and is about 25 centimeters long and 2 centimeters in diameter. It is primarily used to transport food from the mouth to the stomach. The esophagus is a flexible tube and can adapt to the shape of the food. Since it is not stretchable in the larynx, in the area of the aorta and when it passes through the diaphragm, large and badly chewed pieces of food can block the esophagus at these points.
The inside of the esophagus is lined with a mucous membrane. This makes the inside particularly slippery. A thin layer of muscle can resize the esophagus so that it conforms to the shape of a chunk of food. So she can z. B. avoid a swallowed fish bone and is not injured. With the help of another muscle wall, the esophagus transports the chyme from the throat to the stomach. A closure mechanism at the upper and lower end of the esophagus, the upper and lower esophageal sphincter, provides the necessary closure to the throat and stomach and thus prevents the backflow of food.
In the area of the lower esophageal sphincter, the esophagus merges into the stomach. This is why this area is often referred to as the stomach mouth.
- Which institute is good for the German language
- Which is the first newspaper in Kerala
- Can a bank keep your money legally?
- Is syllogism on the DU JAT
- What are the different smartphone storage types
- Can I make my jaws bigger?
- Why do we say Ascension to Heaven?
- Trump's critics really want open borders
- Is it better to live or to exist?
- Can blockchain be used to improve humanity
- Why did artificial intelligence fail?
- What are the best wooden bats
- Why are law schools oversaturated?
- Why do drugs come in different forms
- What makes Plato a rationalist?
- Why do good people die the earliest
- Why is Wikipedia so hostile to Christianity
- What do brackets mean in regular expressions?
- Are there closed communities in Serbia?
- Where is nature's brain
- How does Article 371 differ from Article 370
- What is the extreme temperature
- What is california how much does it cost
- What was the project of Chandrayaan 1
- How do I manage multiple Instagram accounts
- Why does hell increase day by day
- Why do we like different things
- Dubai has an adult theme park
- How do you prove your masculinity
- How do people eat in a coma
- What causes metamorphosis
- How to fix a flat clarinet
- What are the plants of Pteridophyta