Are there private tours in the Vatican
Vatican Tour - 5 hours in depth and private
Make the complete experience with our in-depth tour.
This five-hour walking tour is designed for those who want to learn all about the many different areas of Vatican City. With over 2,000 years of history, beliefs, art, and architecture to discover, there's plenty to see during this guided tour of the Vatican. Experience everything this magical place has to offer on a five-hour hiking tour.
Duration : 5 hours
Private off : € 400 per group
in the shopping cart in the shopping cart
The Vatican City : Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Picture Gallery, Pine Courtyard, Egyptian Collection, Octagonal Courtyard, Round Hall, Gallery of Candelabra, Collection of Greek and Roman Statues, Gallery of Tapestries, Gallery of Maps, Former Papal Apartments, Raphael Rooms, St. Peter's Basilica, Tombs of Former Popes , Dome of St. Peter's Basilica.
|Duration of the tour:||5 hours|
|Price breakdown:||Price per group|
|1 - 5 people:||€400|
|6 - 8 people:||€460|
|9 - 12 people:||€520|
|Entrance fees:||€ 20 regular, € 12 reduced|
|Meeting time:||10:00 or of your choice|
|Meeting point:||Central location in Rome|
Discount on multiple tours:
Book this private tour along with any other private tour and receive €20 Discount on this private tour! Discounts will be applied at check-out.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if we can help you create a tour.
Our knowledgeable Vatican guide will uncover over 2000 years of history, art and architecture as well as legends, myths and other interesting things that make the Vatican so fascinating. As it houses the largest museum in the world, this is a destination where a guide is necessary.
The Vatican is truly a place to visit again and again as you discover new things every time you visit! This five-hour in-depth walking tour of Vatican City takes you to the best spots this small city has to offer. Not only will we take you through the important rooms and galleries full of special works of art and objects, but we'll also walk a little off the beaten track to see some of the Vatican's smaller and more hidden gems.
Our private tour guide will lead you through the labyrinth of the Vatican Museums and Vatican City and ensure that you get to see everything there is during your day in the Vatican City. This tour is a complete overview of the Vatican City and its many landmarks and monuments. With a private guide, you'll have better access to the Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica, the tombs of former popes, and the dome of St. Peter's Basilica.
If you want to fully experience the Vatican, this is the tour for you!
- Priority skip the line entry fee : € 20 (adults), 12 (from 7 years, students under 26 years), free (children under 6 years)
* Please note: Entrance fees are not included in the cost of the private tour.
** Students aged 18-26 must show a valid student ID on the day of the tour.
*** Children up to 17 years of age are checked for their age.
- Meeting time : Monday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. (excluding Wednesdays). If you would like to start at a different time, please let us know in the Special Requests section when booking. We recommend not to start after 1pm.
- meeting point : Piazza Risorgimento, next to the green kiosk bar in the middle of the square. You will receive full details and a map in a confirmation email when the booking is complete. Look at the map below.
- Clothing recommendation : Both men and women must fully cover their knees and shoulders. Comfortable walking shoes.
- Safety precautions : Laptops, large umbrellas, tripods, pointed objects, glass and medium-sized bags / backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican for security reasons.
* Please note: St. Peter's Basilica can close for both short and long periods of time. In this case, the tour will need to be modified and adapted to the opening times of the Vatican.
in the shopping cart in the shopping cart
- What is the full form of ACTREC
- Was it wrong to destroy Japan?
- Is anyone willing to convert to Sikhism
- Why did the NSA found Wanna Cry
- Which country names start with ZA
- Have you been to YOU before?
- How was the BTS concert in Rossbowl
- What are the symptoms of waterborne diseases
- How do I configure DHCP for failover
- How is the sulfur chloride formula determined
- Why is Dussehra so famous in Calcutta
- Is it safe to talk over bluetooth?
- Merchant ships use sonar
- Can you overdose on Vyvanse?
- Did Vlad the Pfaehler speak Romanian?
- How to say tribe in Mongolian
- How much does a Marathi blogger earn
- The word Siddhar is a Sanskrit word
- Who is the best golfer from Texas
- What does Almora
- VHS tapes will no longer work at some point
- The Puritans were British
- Why doesn't Google use Google Analytics
- Are you a good lead generator