How Much Do TED Ed Animators Make
Bachelor of Arts in Animation
Primary language is English but some pages are written in German. Please use an online translation tool to read them.
The animation course for the bachelor's degree at the Lucerne School of Art and Design takes 6 semesters, which corresponds to 180 ECTS. The course is made up of various modules that are both in-depth subject-specific to animation, as well as interdisciplinary (IDA and ISA modules) and (art and film) theory. Each semester is concluded with an end-of-semester presentation (SEP). Here you show in about 10 minutes in a concise, entertaining way, individually or in groups, your work that was created during the semester. The lecture-free time is used to prepare for the SEP, to complete or correct projects, or to work out your own animation-related areas of interest.
You have 6 years to complete the course. So there is the possibility of taking a year in between to earn money or gain life experience if necessary.
During your studies it is also possible to do internships or an exchange semester at one of our partner schools, if you wish. More on this on the Exchange sub-page.
Since some of the lessons will be held in English, international exchange students are visiting and the animation community is also international, a good knowledge of English is an advantage. So if you still have deficits in this regard, you should brush up your English as soon as possible. (e.g. corresponding courses at HSLU or Migros Club School).
- Head of Department: Haas Jürgen
- Character Design, Drawn Animation, Deputy Head of Department: Ehmann Jochen
- Animation theory: Gasser Christian
- Experimental animation, distribution and sale: Gockell Gerd
- Storytelling: Winner Ted
- Expanded animation: Chalet François
- Drawn Animation: Klaiber Justine
- Sound design: Gassmann Thomas, Visser Jeroen
- CGI, NAKU Coordinator: Schwaller Christian
- Technical Support: Aguirre Patxi, First Jean, Visser Jeroen
- Artistic Assistant, Student Affairs, Rooms, Rental: Meier Daniela P.
- Artistic Associate, Student Exchange, Internship: Mumford Jane
Honorable mention of former colleagues:
Get in touch with us on our blog animation-luzern.ch.
- Why did Shivaji marry 8 women
- What is your rating of Opendoor
- Make the jury's duty fun
- Is deestroying drafted into the NFL
- How did Elon Musk deal with NASA
- Can music close a generation gap?
- What are the advantages of presentation software
- Is Orzo gluten free
- What is the principle of google translate
- What is 67 1
- Atheists consider themselves mortal like animals
- What is a fermion
- Which beauty brands are overrated and overpriced?
- Stress is only created by fear
- What are you really scared of?
- Everyone has obsessions
- What do you think makes someone hardcore
- Can Iranian missiles reach Japan?
- How did the stupid Gaensephrase come about
- What is pressure treated wood treated with?
- Why software development is difficult for girls
- Is it just food that has calories?
- How should I inspire employees
- Why does Krishna work with Kapil Sharma