Is there sugar in apple
Apple Watch 7: How it could measure blood sugar
Presumably in September 2021, Apple will introduce the latest generation of the Apple Watch. According to current rumors, the Series 7 should be equipped with a sensor to measure the wearer's blood sugar and inform them about it. Compared to previous methods, this should not be invasive, so that blood no longer has to flow to measure the blood sugar level. This should be done using infrared sensors.
This is what a new app could look like
In line with the rumors, 9to5Mac designer Parker Ortolani has come up with a new concept that shows what a new app could look like. In the process, he met Apple's typical design tone, which was already used for the EKG and shows the blood cells. A simple pressure on "Measure" should then determine the current value.
In Ortolani's eyes it should be possible to adjust the display so that the measured values can be displayed as a list, bar or diagram. In addition, the current measured value should be displayed in large format, while it should also be shared at the push of a button.
The designer also wants the app to have notifications. Similar to the EKG or the heart rate monitor, the new application should also inform the user if the blood sugar level is too high or too low. In this way one could always take countermeasures in order to get the diabetes under control.
Of course, the feature is generally just a rumor, but Apple has been interested in it for a long time. According to Apple CEO Tim Cook, the company wants to advance further into the health sector and this could well be the next step in making the Apple Watch the ultimate health device.
What do you think of Parker Ortolani's concept? Does it seem coherent or is it just too much? Let us know in the comments.
- Why is sin x 2 not integrable
- Can an electric field exist without charged particles
- What is Alison Krauss' most successful song
- How can I improve myself in competitive video games
- How did speed cubing become so popular?
- What is the Quoras automatic completion search algorithm
- What are the best Minolta MD lenses
- What are the symptoms of waterborne diseases
- Why is Jake Paul so cool
- How do you refer to a person
- Is it bad to dream about boys
- What were the Beatles Granny Songs
- What was Taylor Swift's first job
- What is the difficulty level of NSEA
- Supports the Vivo Y19 PUBG
- Pays the Indian Air Force well
- What sets Italian football apart from the rest
- Why don't parents like slime
- What you need to know about stage fright
- What is the safest place to download music
- Can we answer anonymously
- Is Hou oh the strongest or Lugia
- Is your God different from my God
- What is the syllabus for the TNPSC group exam