Supports NetBeans Python
Python can be installed both from the python.org website and from the Microsoft Store (app in the Windows system). When installing via the website you can use the IDLE, but Python cannot find the command line.
Therefore, you should install Python on Windows via the store in order to be able to use pip to install the other packages.
As soon as Python has been installed, you can open the command line (press Win + R, then open cmd). You can now work in the command line - as with Unix computers. As a check you can also see where Python is. The answer should be a file path ending with. The command for installing is available via pip. Now you can install numpy, scipy and matplotlib. For EEA and PPI you can also use this pylint to install.
In addition, we need the packages for working with jupyter notebooks (jupyter, jupyterlab and notebook). Under Windows you still have to adjust the PATH here. During the installation a warning should appear saying what needs to be added to the PATH and which file the corresponding path is in.
Adding works like this: Right click on begin -> system -> (scroll down) System info -> Advanced system settings -> Extended -> Environment variables.
Now you can select Path under system variables and click on To edit to press. Then press New and copy the path given in the warning into it. Don't forget to save. Done, now it should work.
If you have not heeded the warning, you will have to find this path manually afterwards: This path usually has the following structure
- Dhoni was always expressionless
- Is Harry Potter his own father
- Is OfferUp better than Craigslist
- Is embarrassment an irrational feeling
- If 10x 7 17 what is x
- Which programming book should I use
- What is the advantage of web services
- How does MMM earn money
- Which classified websites have the best design
- Why did Tenochtitlan disappear?
- How is alcohol identified
- Glorified Black Mass Whitey Bulger
- Do you prefer heights or basses more
- Is recycling a pain
- Sore throat can spread to my lungs
- How is J Pop different from anime
- Why does Krishna work with Kapil Sharma
- Why was Alexander Hamilton so important
- How can I become a successful astronomer
- What are some examples of minimalist shoes
- How much does Brave Browser cost
- What are the best desktop wallpapers
- Why don't people understand quantum physics
- Are crocogators real