Has Ronaldo Messi scored goals
World football has been asking this question for years: who is better? Cristiano Ronaldo? Or Lionel Messi?
The Argentine and Portuguese superstars have recently negotiated the Ballon d’or eleven out of twelve times. Messi has been honored six times and Ronaldo five times.
Both have dominated European football and won numerous titles. But who is the best of all time?
The Brazilian football legend Pelé has now given an answer to this difficult question
Pelé: That's why Ronaldo is better than Messi
The former striker has sided with 35-year-old Ronaldo because of his amazing persistence. "Today Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player in the world," he told the YouTube channel Pilhado.
And the three-time world champion said with the Selecao: “I think he's the best because he's more consistent. You shouldn't forget Messi, of course, but he's not a striker. "
Although Ronaldo has played on the left wing for much of his career, with age he has grown used to playing increasingly as a central striker.
Since joining Juventus in 2018, the former Real Madrid star striker has scored 53 goals and recorded 14 assists in 75 appearances. In total, CR7 has scored 725 goals in 1,000 games in his remarkable career.
Pelé claims he's the best ever
Messi, on the other hand, is rarely used as a striker in a manner similar to Ronaldo. Most of the time, the Barca star is given a free roll from the right flank to drop deep and create opportunities.
The 32-year-old Argentinian has also scored a staggering 697 goals in 856 games, but if he's not playing as a center-forward, in Pele Messi's eyes, that hurts the most when it comes to who's the best of all time.
In addition to the Messi and Ronaldo debate, the Santos legend, who herself set the record of 1,281 goals over the course of her career, listed a number of other players who deserve to be mentioned in the debate.
Santos legend taunts Maradona
The 79-year-old didn't name an arch-rival before claiming he was the greatest to have ever kicked a ball.
"Answering this one question is very difficult. We mustn't forget Zico, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo either," said Pelé. "And in Europe Franz Beckenbauer and Johan Cruyff. It's not my fault, but I think Pelé was better than all of the above."
The fact that the Brazilian football legend has once again left out Diego Maradona in the list of the best footballers of all time underscores the great rivalry between the two, which also persists off the pitch. Let's see if the Argentine will answer that.
- How does Article 371 differ from Article 370
- Is H2SO4 a monoprotic acid
- Which MMORPG has the best soundtrack?
- What is meant by checking account
- Should people wear sneakers all day
- Why should I buy a CF Moto bike?
- Is the data as important as the currency?
- Are you not a park ranger
- Is Mourinho a hero or a villain?
- Are directed to covalent solid covalent bonds
- What's your favorite Joan Jett song
- What is the Salkantay Trek packing list
- What are your friends like
- How is the weather in June
- What things happen in every life
- What are the best retailers in Mexico
- What is a cornice glue
- How do you communicate with customers
- Who stole the Parthenon marbles
- What is alphanumeric 1
- Is cloud computing out of control?
- What is a sacred moment
- Which mountain is the most important
- Why does retail arbitrage work