What goes well with coconut vodka
The Batida Orange is a popular classic among cocktails that should not be missing at any summer party.
Rating: Ø 4.6 (1,022 votes)
Required kitchen utensils
- Fill the cocktail shaker with 5 ice cubes. Add the specified ingredients, close the shaker and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Put two ice cubes in a long drink glass and pour the drink through a strainer.
- Decorate with any fruit, e.g. put apple wedge, pineapple in the glass.
Tips on the recipe
If you take coconut syrup instead of coconut liqueur, the drink becomes milder.
The mojito is a classic cocktail and a refreshing drink that always fits.
The caipirinha is a Brazilian cult drink with cachaça & lime juice. A refreshing drink that should not be missing at any party.
SEX ON THE BEACH
Sex on the Beach is one of the most famous and popular cocktails - wonderfully creamy.
The margarita is a classic among cocktails. A tasty drink that looks great.
This delicious Moscow Mule with vodka, lime juice and ginger beer is the new trend among cocktails and is often served in a copper mug.
A classic cocktail is the Tequila Sunrise. It makes your taste buds explode.
- Why are antique kewpie dolls so expensive
- How can a waterfall be under water?
- Can I make money with Quora com
- Why do we say Ascension to Heaven?
- What is the full form of the gym
- Why do people kill vampires
- How did South Park take so long
- How can I see person profiles
- Is owned by Tesla Rivian
- Why can some cars not go backwards?
- What is your favorite theory from ASOIAF
- Why is biodegradable waste so cheap
- How did Halsey get the name Halsey?
- Why was R Kelly denied bail today
- What is the 10th quadrant of the abdomen
- If 14x 140 what is x
- Dental floss can cause cavities
- Why do we eat plants
- Janet Jackson is a nice person
- Who gave Charlie Chaplin his big break
- What is turmeric curcumin good for?
- Is ISO HD a weight gain
- Who invented the lobster roll
- How do I integrate sinx cosx sin2x