Who would Dr. Win Doom or Aquaman
It could go on like this in "Aquaman 2"
Before "Aquaman" even went live in North America, the DC blockbuster had grossed $ 266 million, the majority of it in China. New record reports come in almost every day and it currently looks like “Aquaman” could become one of the most successful, if not the most successful, DCEU films. The mark to be topped is $ 873 million, that's what "Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice" made at the time.
But regardless of whether "Aquaman" manages to break this record, is the official announcement of "Aquaman 2“It's actually just a matter of time. The first talks are already underway and lead actor Jason Momoa has already revealed which other DC heroes he would like to have with him. And of course not all open questions are answered in “Aquaman” either.
Because in the credits scene of "Aquaman" there is a reunion with the villain Black Manta (Yahya Abdul-Mateen II), who had previously caused Aquaman quite a problem, but was ultimately defeated by him and fell down a cliff into the Mediterranean Sea. The black manta floating around in the water is led by Dr. Rescued Stephen Shin (Randall Park), who previously made brief appearances on TV talk shows in "Aquaman" and is apparently obsessed with Atlantis. More about Dr. Shin, Black Manta and what the two could be up to for "Aquaman 2", you can find out in our video above.
According to the current state of affairs, we assume that a direct “Aquaman” sequel should actually be prepared with the mid-credit scene and not, for example, an appearance by Black Manta in “Justice League 2”. The one in the comics is also part of the Legion Of Doom, which was teased in the post-credit scene of “Justice League”, but At the moment it doesn't look like Warner and DC are planning a second superhero meeting anytime soon. Instead, loosely connected individual films are on the program (In “Aquaman”, for example, “Justice League” villain Steppenwolf is alluded to).
"Aquaman" has been in German cinemas since December 20, 2018.
- What leads to osmotic pressure
- Which IIIT CSE is best
- Why are wetlands important to the environment
- Which films are coming out in 2021
- Why isn't Bollywood doing psychological thrillers these days
- What was the first non-profit organization
- Where do I stay in Tirupati
- Is bug hunting and hacking the same
- How can we satisfy ourselves in life
- How is Rava made
- When someone sins against your Bible
- Everyone in the world was born again
- Programmers like to program on weekends
- Is it worth paying for Instagram ads
- Would the universal basic income hinder work
- How sour is distilled white vinegar
- What are the general rules of politics
- What does an atom explain in detail?
- Does the word love still have any meaning?
- Can an economic bubble be stable
- Prokaryotic cells have ribosomes
- What is the right attitude to study
- Why is Swahili difficult to learn
- What are long short stocks
- Does Goku have a brother in the DBZ
- What is your favorite name for a boat
- Can deliver DoorDash to a park
- How can I set the background in HTML
- How can I get financial support?
- Is binomial 1000 500 divisible by 7
- Are starving artists better artists
- What can i do to resist temptation?
- Should HackerEarth think about a merger with HackerRank