Which video game has the sharpest dialogue
"Our hearts are bleeding" - Muslims for Peace
Statement by the Friede Institute for Dialogue
Vienna (OTS) - We are stunned and dismayed at the terror that this time has targeted our beloved city and country. We strongly condemn this hideous and cowardly attack against innocent people.
Our thoughts and compassion go out to the bereaved of the victims. We wish the injured a speedy recovery. Special thanks go to the local police and rescue workers who risked their lives to help people and prevent worse things from happening.
We, as the Friede Institute for Dialogue, as devout Muslims assure that we never tire of our commitment to peaceful coexistence - our active efforts for human dignity, for human rights, for democracy, the rule of law, freedom of expression and for ideological plurality do not become stop.
“Regardless of his belief, every person is a venerable being; human life is sacred. " Fethullah Gülen, October 30, 2020
The Islamic scholar Fethullah Gülen made our religious point of view clear about the terrorist atrocities in France only last week:
„Such atrocities, committed in the name of the Prophet, are a clear expression of the fact that the perpetrators have no understanding of the Prophet's message, which includes all of humanity with its mercy and goodness. On the contrary: Such an act is an outrageous disrespect for the spiritual legacy of the Prophet. "
You may be tempted to fall into silence when the terror hits your own country, in the heart of Vienna - it is particularly difficult to find words.
But it is precisely this favor that we must not and will not do this cruel, inhuman attitude that tries to spread fear and terror and to divide our society.
As the Friede Institute for Dialogue, we will tirelessly raise our voices for dialogue and peaceful coexistence.
Every attempt to destroy the peace and cohesion in our society leads to us reflecting even more on our values and even more committed to the dialogue and peaceful coexistence of ideological plurality.
On behalf of all members and the board of directors of the Friede Institute for Dialog, Yasemin Aydin (chairwoman)
Fethullah Gülen's position on the extremist murders in France
Inquiries & contact:
- Can you explain Charles's Law Chart?
- Pranayam helps with eye defects
- Is a hug worse than a kiss
- Who is trustworthy dentist in Gaya
- How do hydrospheres and lithospheres interact
- There are poor parts of Monaco
- How can the war in Syria begin?
- Are Chihuahua really from Mexico
- What is stochastic optimization
- What is the business development plan
- What is 560 divided by 4
- Is the sewing machine out of date?
- What was your best profile picture
- How do clouds block UV rays
- What is the purpose of piston pumps
- How do mathematicians develop their theorems
- How does WD40 relieve muscle pain
- What is your community college success story
- Primary school students get a summer school
- Is the trainer shown correctly in Dangal
- How many hours does Michio Kaku sleep?
- Are math majors successful outside of college
- Most multivitamins contain placebos
- What is an external conflict in literature